Best Western Pearl City Inn
305 Cleveland Street, Muscatine, IA 52761-5669
Phone: 563/316-7700 | Fax: 563/794-4224 | 51 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Step into modern luxury and exceptional service at the Best Western Pearl City Inn. Conveniently located just off of Highway 61 N, the Best Western Pearl City Inn is situated in the thriving uptown shopping district of Muscatine, just minutes away from over a dozen restaurants and several stores, making it easy to find nearly anything you could need.
Our newly renovated rooms are the picture of modern luxury with beautiful, all new decor and comfortable furnishings. Our large, pillowtop mattresses and peaceful location will ensure you have a great night's sleep every night and our excellent staff will ensure that all of our rooms are impeccably clean and well stocked with plush towels and luxurious bedding.
Business travel is a breeze at the Pearl City Inn, where our rooms come equipped with spacious desks, large windows for brilliant natural light, and high-speed Internet access. Each room comes equipped with a microwave and mini-fridge that is perfect for long stay guests and our all new guest laundry facilities makes it the ideal home away from home. We are just minutes away from several popular business destinations, such as HNI, Monsanto, Kent, and Heinz.
Not only is the Best Western Pearl City Inn perfect for business travelers, but leisure travelers will also find our comfortable rooms perfect for relaxing and our friendly and attentive staff will make sure you feel welcome and at home. For sports teams and golfers the breakfast bar is the best start to a day before traveling to the nearby soccer, baseball or softball complex, or the Muscatine Municipal Golf Course.
Stay with us and enjoy our newly renovated pool and brand new fitness and business centers! And while you are here, start your day off right with our complimentary deluxe, full hot breakfast bar, which includes eggs, sausage, waffles, and a plethora of cereals, yogurts, fruits and breads. Our rooms are quiet, comfortable, and exceptionally clean, and our stylish decor gives this home away from home a comfortable and charming feel. Enjoy your stay!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast. cook to serve omelet, sausage, French toast, cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, fresh breads, Danish, coffee and juice
- Indoor pool, heated
- Massage services
- Exercise facility, open from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., free, elliptical, treadmill, recumbent bike, strength machine
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridors
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., free
- Laundromat, guest laundry room features a washer and dryer.
- Express check out
- Late check out
- Cable or satellite television, DirecTV® on-site
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, 24 hours, free, wireless printing service, two computer stations, fax machine
- Printer available
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy machine
- Physically challenged services, pool lift available
- Hearing impaired services, TTY available at front desk upon request
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged, 24 hours, free
- Ice/vending machines, located on the first and second floors
- Free parking, 24 hours
- Outdoor parking, 24 hours, free
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Coffee Zone, coffee available 24 hours in the lobby area
- High chair available in the breakfast area
Best Western Pearl City Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western pearl city inn in Muscatine.
Best Western Pearl City Inn
Conveniently located, the best western pearl city inn in Muscatine, Iowa is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 41.452305 / Latitude: -91.027985
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Quad City International Airport. Start out going west on US-6 W. Merge onto I-280 W toward Des Moines, crossing into Iowa. Take the US-61/West River Drive Exit 6 toward Muscatine. Turn left onto US-61 S/140th Street. Continue to follow US-61 S and turn left onto Park Avenue then turn left onto Cleveland Street. The Best Western Pearl City Inn is just ahead.
From: Davenport. Follow US-61 North. Turn left onto Park Avenue then turn left onto Cleveland Street. The Best Western Pearl City Inn is just ahead.
Best Western Pearl City Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.9 mile(s) from Muscatine Aquatic Center, was completed in 2004. The outdoor facility features 5 slides (2 drop slides, 1 family slide and 2 long slides), a zero depth entry area, interactive play structure with kid slide and spray features. Family restrooms, self service lockers, a multi-purpose room and full concessions are also available.
- 2.4 mile(s) from Muscatine Municipal Golf, located about 2 miles north of the hotel. The 18-hole facility offers a complete pro shop, concession area, cart rental, and driving range. Private and group golf lessons are available.
- 2.4 mile(s) from Muscatine Art Center, features a collection of decorative arts, including paperweights, oriental carpets, American art, pottery, and furniture.
- 5 mile(s) from Discovery Park, this 85-acre park in Muscatine is a natural area in an urban environment. Walking trails, fishing ponds, and the Environmental Learning Center invite people of all ages to come and explore nature. It is located on Cedar Street off Highway 61.
- 8.5 mile(s) from Wildcat Den State Park, is one of the most unique in Iowa, combining natural beauty and solitude, preservation of historical structures, trails, camping and picnic areas for recreational use.
- 9.1 mile(s) from Pine Creek Grist Mill, is a historic building located in Wildcat Den State Park in Muscatine County, Iowa. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
- 0.7 mile(s) from Muscatine Mall, The Muscatine Mall features Younkers, Jo-Ann's, Slumberland, Shoe Sensations, Hibbet Sports, Anytime Fitness and other local stores. It is also home to 4 restaurants: Diamond Dave's, China Buffet, Jimmy Johns, and Mami's.
- 1 mile(s) from Northern Muscatine, The northern area of Muscatine near Park Avenue and Highway 61 features several small strip malls as well as several big chain stores such as HyVee, Walmart, and Menards. There are also many fast food restaurants in the area.
- 2.5 mile(s) from Downtown Muscatine, Muscatine's historic downtown features several local shops The Hall Tree Boutique, Just Because, and The Candle Shed Effect. There are also several antique shops as well as many local restaurants.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1.8 mile(s) from Running River Bike Trail, The Running River Bike and Pedestrian Trail system has more than 10 miles of paved and unpaved trails and walkways, as well as more than 20 parks with a combined 550 acres of land.
- 1.8 mile(s) from tennis, courts are available in Weed Park
- 6.7 mile(s) from Muscatine Soccer Complex, 41-acre complex with 8 state-of-the-art soccer fields. Two of the 8 fields are internationally sized. The complex is fully equipped, including concessions, media center, restroom facility, and parking area.
- 1.9 mile(s) from Aquatic Center, The aquatic center is an outdoor facility featuring 5 slides, a zero depth entry area, interactive play structure with kid slide and spray features. Family restrooms, self service lockers, a multi-purpose room and full concessions are also available.
- 2.2 mile(s) from Geneva Golf, Golf is also available at the Geneva Golf and Country Club; however, membership is needed to participate.
- 2.4 mile(s) from Muscatine Art Center, The Muscatine Art Center is and art and history museum located in the historic Musser Mansion. The original home dates back to 1908.
- 2.6 mile(s) from History and Industry Cent, The History and Industry Center and Pearl Button Museum is a downtown museum that features exhibits and information on the history and industry of Muscatine. It also has several exhibits depicting the historic pearl button industry.
- 2.7 mile(s) from Boat Harbor and Marina, The harbor has 18 slips for houseboats and 64 slips for smaller, pleasure, and speed boats. Slips are available for rent, are non-covered and each one is equipped with electricity and water.
- 3.4 mile(s) from The Palms Theater, The Palms features several screens showing the latest movies with 7.1 Dolby Sounds, ReadD 3D, and has one XL auditorium. Hearing impaired audio headsets are also available, as well as an expanded concession area and birthday party room.
- 4.1 mile(s) from Skate Park, The skate park is designed for the use of skateboards, roller blades and BMX bikes. The park includes parking for up to 27 vehicles, a flat track and a fenced area with a 100-by-100-foot stunt area and a 90-by-50-foot in-line hockey rink. The obstacle / stunt area has a concrete surface with a variety of steel ramps.
- 4.6 mile(s) from Disc Golf, An 18 hole disc golf course is available in Fuller Park.
- 4.6 mile(s) from Rose Bowl, The Rose Bowl is Muscatine's bowling alley. It is a48 lane bowling center with an arcade, nightlife area, banquet room and concessions.
- 4.5 mile(s) from Mississippi Mist, The Mississippi Mist is a water fountain and interactive splash pad located on the riverfront.
- 7.3 mile(s) from baseball and softball, fields are available at the Kent-Stein Baseball and Softball Complex, which features nine lighted softball diamonds, eight lighted baseball diamonds, and nine lighted horseshoe courts with concession stands and picnic areas.
- Across the street from Applebee's®, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Wendy's®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Kentucky Fried Chicken®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Arby's®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Taco Bell®, fast food, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.2 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.3 mile(s) from Hong Kong Buffet, buffet, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.4 mile(s) from Pizza Ranch, buffet, international, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.5 mile(s) from Jimmy John's™, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.5 mile(s) from Family Restaurant, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.5 mile(s) from Buffalo Wild Wings®, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, sports themed
- 0.5 mile(s) from Happy Joe's Pizza & Ice Cream, fast food, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.6 mile(s) from Peking, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.7 mile(s) from Las Lomas, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.9 mile(s) from Maid-Rite, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner, diner atmosphere
- 1.3 mile(s) from Tee's Ice Cream, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner, seasonally
Best Western Pearl City Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the in or near Muscatine. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean